Monday, February 1, 2010

Alexis Kate Anderson






My name is Alexis Kate Anderson.  My family calls me Lexi. My parents are Kurt and Karen.  I have 6 brothers.  I was born on October 5, 2009.  I look like my brother Krew.  I have my daddy's thick hair and my mommy's nose.  My mommy says I am soo beautiful.  I lived for only 57 minutes because  I had a condition known as "Thanatophoric Dysplasia,"  a lethal form of dwarfism. My lungs were too little when I was born so I could not breath. My daddy gave me a blessing right after I was born. I got to meet my grandparents and brothers and other family members before I went back to heaven. My daddy and mommy were heartbroken when they learned I would not be staying with them for very long, but they understand that I have another mission to fulfill.  And they know that they will see me again.  My family loves me very much.  My family is a Forever Family. I get to be with my family forever. What a great day it will be when we can all be together again.

3 comments:

Celeni said...

Karen, I love your blog! The latest with Lexi's pictures turned out adorable!

Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures Karen.
So excited you guys have a blog!

Amy said...

yeah for a blog, and thank you for your post.